A moment for Minerva's sarcasm:
- Minerva Mcgonagall: Well, usually when a person shakes their head, they mean 'no.' So unless Miss Edgecombe is using a form of sign language as yet unknown to humans
- Minerva Mcgonagall: I wonder, how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking.
- Minerva Mcgonagall: I should have made my meaning plainer. He has achieved high marks in all Defense Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher.
- Minerva Mcgonagall: Are you quite sure you wouldn't like a cough drop, Dolores?
Why is well written fan-fiction so hard to come by?
Original fanfiction is welcome, but I would like it to include a well-thought-out magic system.
Fanfiction set in the following universes is also good.
- Wheel of Time
- Any Trudi Canavan stuff
- His Dark Materials
- Sword of Truth
- Any Brandon Sanderson stuff
- Harry Potter
- Card Captor Sakura
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- Death Note
Ending with a question so you can submit easily?